From AVN (here), just now:
CANOGA PARK, Calif.—The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) announced late Tuesday that the moratorium on adult production has been lifted. A PASS (Performer Availability Screening Services—formerly APHSS) panel of three doctors met and confirmed the following:
• All performers who worked with Cameron Bay have tested clean.
• August 19 is beyond the 14 day window period for the Aptima HIV test.
Therefore, the FSC stated, it is safe to lift the moratorium under the following conditions:
• All test panels taken prior to August 19 are now expired in the PASS database.
• Any performer who tests clean after August 19 is safe and available to work.
• In the process of reviewing the case, the PASS Medical Advisory Coucil agreed to meet later this week to consider revising the minimum test requirement from 28 days to 14 days.